Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Reeves family is back in Tn. We had a very blessed summer.We roadtripped,which for anyone who knows us,it is our favorite way to travel.Some think we are CRAZY. Well, just a little bit. We stopped in Ca. first to visit family we had not seen in awhile. The Reeves family is the best! I am so blessed to call them mine. Our next stop was Vancouver,Wa. to visit our sweet friends there. We invaded their home and they seemed really happy about it. I believe they are as crazy as our family. What an amazing blessing to share so much time with friends.If you have never been to Vancouver,Wa. you should visit,sooo beautiful and the people there almost rival southern hospitality. We then headed back to Ca. to spend more time with family.My husband and I decided we had to stay busy in between business meetings,so we decided to redo 2 rooms in my in-laws house and clean out the garage.They loved it and we received home cooked meals for our efforts,yum!!!!! Scott and I now know how to tear up carpet,strip wood floors,and re-stain them,so fun! We know we will probably never have such a free summer like the one we just had,so we soaked it up and tried to appreciate every moment of it. So excited to keep blogging. I will add photos along the way!!! xoxo,missy

No comments:

Post a Comment